April 19, 2014

Travel Diary: Kyoto, Osaka

Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun. There was something about this trip that made me so excited compared to our other trips. Maybe its because we haven't travelled for a while. So before we went out today, I researched on the delicacies that we had to try and on the places we had to visit in Osaka. Today, we went to Kyoto! So far, our first day here in Japan has been amazing! Read more...



....That's everything that we did today summarised in pictures 
As a green tea lover, I can actually say that I am in heaven since they have so much here!!!
Highlight for the day: green tea ice cream, sushi bars, authentic takoyaki & Shinsaibashi!
More to come! Goodnight all the way from Japan :)

7 comments :

  1. It looks amazing! And green tea ice cream sounds delicious. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!!! :) super amazing! & yes, it is one of the best!!! Definitely a must try here in Osaka!

      Delete
  2. cool!! who's your photographer? and you travel usually with whom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother is the best photog & I usually travel with my family :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Denise! Where did you get your outfit from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Francis! Got my top from Zara & my jeans from 7 for all mankind :)

      Delete
    2. Both layers of your top are from Zara? :)) Sorry if I keep asking

      Delete